Carroll Consulting Group (CCG) is a team of the best, brightest, and most successful consultants for organizational change. We bring an unmatched depth of experience, perspective, and skill to each challenge. Led by Stephanie Carroll, our clients consistently report increased team and leadership productivity, innovation, engagement, and inclusion.
CCG Specializes in:
- Multi-Cultural and Global Team Coaching and Effectiveness
- Conflict Resolution
- Leadership Coaching
- Development and Large-Scale Change Initiatives
Stephanie Carroll, MSOD
As a leader in organizational development and change, Stephanie has a passion for helping clients transform the way their teams, leaders, and organizations succeed.
Drawing upon her past experiences and careers in various industries, Stephanie brings broader thinking to her client’s initiatives. She has been an internal director of organization development & change consultant for a large retail chain; a partner with a consulting firm specializing in individual, team and executive effectiveness; an advertising agency brand supervisor; a broadcast journalist; and a specialist in communications, special events, marketing and public relations.
In a two-year human interaction lab, she has extensively studied the dynamics of groups and teams. She also hasadvanced training and a certification in international team coaching, leadership, and conflict coaching and training.
Stephanie is also the creator of Secrets to Happiness. Secrets to Happiness participants discover a new ease and freedom that comes from believing in yourself, having the confidence to be who you really are and to both ask for and go after what you want out of your life. Check out our simple tools and strategies for experiencing greater joy, confidence, richer connections and happier workplaces. www.SecretsToHappiness.com.
Stephanie is a big believer in nurturing a healthy body, mind, and spirit. She cycles, strength trains, and swears by meditation to improve her focus, happiness, and creativity. She lives in Sarasota, Florida, with her husband Shawn and her cat Heidi.
- Masters Degree in Organization Development & Change (American University/National Training Laboratory AU/NTL)
- Bachelor of Arts Degree - Broadcast News (USF)
- National Training Laboratory (NTL) Elected Member
- Board of Directors, AU/NTL Association
- Center for Conflict Dynamics (Eckerd College) Conflict Dynamics Profile User Group
- Co-Founder and Co-Chair, SRQ OD Forum
- TTG Executive Coaching Group
Certifications & Advanced Training:
- Certified Daring Way Facilitator
- TTG Executive & Personal Coaching Certification: an intensive 2-year executive and personal coaching training program.
- International Team Coaching Certification
- International Coaching Federation Certified Coach
- Certified Conflict Management Coach
- Center for Conflict Dynamics (Eckerd College) Master Certification in Conflict Competence
- Culture Active Cultural Awareness Training
- Myers Briggs (MBTI) Certification Training
- Future Search Advanced Training (a large group action-planning method)
- Team & Group Dynamics: 2-year human interaction lab
- Leadership Spectrum Profile Certification Training
- Large Group Facilitation